This small general cemetery was dedicated on 18 January 1884. Known burials are however very few. Only 6 memorials still stand and 2 of these are for unknown persons. The dates of the burials range from 1910 to 1925. The remaining headstones appear to be in what was the dedicated Anglican section of the cemetery. The cemetery land is in general scrubland and due to the difficulty to survey, other memorials may that have previously been unidentified may exist.
3691 Limekilns Road, Wattle Flat 2795 View Map
3691 Limekilns Road ,
Wattle Flat 2795