The next meetings of Council will be held as follows:
- Policy Committee - Wednesday, 6 June @ 6pm
- Ordinary Meeting of Council following Policy Committee - Wednesday, 6 June, following the Policy Committee
- Ordinary Council Meeting - Wednesday, 20 June @ 6pm
- Extraordinary Meeting - Wednesday, 27 June @ 6pm
- Policy Committee - Wednesday, 4 July @ 6pm
- Ordinary Council Meeting - Wednesday, 18 July @ 6pm
Members of the public are invited to attend all Ordinary Council Meetings, Policy Committee Meetings and some Committee Meetings (subject to the right of Council and Committees, pursuant to Section 10A(2) of the Local Government Act 1993 to resolve to exclude the public during consideration of a particular item or items on the business paper).
At the commencement of the Ordinary Council meeting, members of the public are invited to address Council during public question time. Public question time is scheduled to commence at 6.00 pm and conclude at 6.15 pm or at the completion of questions.
Council provides access to the reports presented to Council, at Ordinary, Extraordinary and Policy Committee Meetings, except for Confidential items.
To view electronic copies of Council Business Papers and Minutes (from January 2010 to current date) visit Council Business Papers and Minutes Current.
Note: If you are having difficulty opening attachments for the business paper or minutes using a tablet, iPad or phone hold pdf icon down until a menu appears then open pdf in new tab.
To view electronic copies of Council Business Papers and Minutes up to December 2009 visit Council Business Papers and Minutes Previous.