The Bathurst Regional Youth Council hosts a number of events annually, these include celebrations for National Youth Week, as well as events such as dance parties, live music events and other youth focused events.
The Youth Council aims to provide alternative forms of entertainment for young people in the Bathurst Region, that provide a safe space for young people to come together and socialise with their peers.
You'll find information here about BRYC events. Watch this space for updates.
CHRISTMAS SCAVENGER HUNT
Bathurst Regional Youth Council are spreading some Christmas cheer with a Christmas Scavenger Hunt from 1 December 2021 to 17 December 2021. The initiative will encourage the community to support local businesses and shop local.
Participants will identify 12 different Christmas decorations located in shop fronts.
The first clue will be provided on the Bathurst Youth Facebook page directing the community to the participating business. At the first business you will find a clue to the next participating business and so on….12 decorations in total.
Correct entries will go into a draw for a chance to win 8 vouchers including Annie’s Ice Cream and Metro Cinema.
Entries to be submitted by EMAIL or by dropping into Santa’s letter box at Councils Civic Centre by close of business 17 December 2021.
For more information on the competition please contact Council’s Community Services team on 6333 6523 or Bathurst Youth Facebook page.
Terms and Conditions.
CONDITION OF ENTRY
1. Entries will be accepted from Wednesday 1 December 2021 until close of business on Friday 17 December 2021
2. The ‘entrant’ is deemed to be the person entering.
3. Prize winners will be chosen via a draw process.
4. One entry will be accepted per person.
5. Prize winners will be notified by the preferred contact method noted on their entry forms. Prizes can be collected by the winner at Bathurst Regional Council located at 158 Russell Street, Bathurst 2795, Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 4:45pm.
6. Prizes are not exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
7. Entries will not be valid without a completed entry form.
8. To the full extent permitted by the law, Bathurst Regional Council will not be liable for any injury, damages, expenses, or loss whatsoever (whether direct or inconsequential) to persons or property as a result of any person entering into the competition or accepting or using any prize, including without limitation non-receipt of any prize or damage to any prize in transit.