Sunday 9 December 2018
Time: 9am – 1pm
Location: Mount Panorama (Pit Complex)
Entry: Gold coin donation to support Lions Club of Bathurst *stall holder fees apply
Reduce your environmental footprint and support your community by shopping sustainably and ethically at this year’s Garage Sale. Enjoy preloved homewares, fashion and furniture, and rehome formerly loved books and children’s items, that would otherwise go to landfill. Along with grabbing a bargain there will be plenty to see and do for all ages.
Please read the General Conditions of Permit before submitting your application.
If you do not want to complete the application form online please print the stall holder application form and return to Council.
STALL HOLDER INFORMATION AND GENERAL CONDITIONS OF PERMIT
MARKETS SITE COSTS
(Stall size = 7m x 4m) stalls are $40 each
- One Stall-$40
- Two Stalls-$80
- Three Stalls - $120
- One whole Pit Garage-$160 (Four stalls)
- Optional post-event Waste Disposal Fee-$15
- Events Hours: 9am - 1pm
- Bump-in: Set up between 6.30am - 8.30am on event day. There is to be NO CARS on site after this period. All vendor vehicles must be moved to the Pit Paddock car-park no later then 8.45am.
- Bump-out: No vehicle movement permitted inside the event site until directed by event staff
SITE ENTRY & LAYOUT
- Enter the Paddock via the Mountain Straight access gate where the REGISTRATION MARQUEE will also be located. Once you have signed on you will be directed to your stall location
- Each stall holder will be provided with one (1) trestle table and two (2) chairs. If you require any other equipment you will need to provide this yourself ensuring it fits within your allocated site area.
- Stall holders must leave their area clean and tidy. All cardboard boxes, packages and rubbish must be removed from site. An optional post-event waste disposal service is offered to all stall holders for a $15 fee
- Stall holders who pay the waste disposal fee will be issued with a voucher that will need to be redeemed to Council event staff on the day to dispose of unsold items. Stallholders will be advised where to place the unsold items for disposal.
REGISTRATIONS CLOSE FRIDAY 23 NOVEMBER
For more information please contact Bathurst Regional Council's Events Team