The Mobile Library Van carries the Library's services to the doorsteps of residents and Schools throughout the Bathurst Region. There are regular visits to:
- Sofala, Hill End and Wattle Flat
- Trunkey Creek, Rockley and Perthville
Home Library Service
There are no age limits for Home Library Service membership.
Eligibility for the Home Library service may include;
- Bathurst residents who have illnesses or disabilities which prevent them from visiting the library. These conditions may be temporary, recurring or permanent.
- Bathurst residents who are unable to visit the library, because of frailty or disability and are therefore unable to carry items home.
- Persons who live in Bathurst residential establishments, such as nursing homes, hostels, supported accommodation houses or aged care villages, who are unable to visit the library.
- Bathurst residents who are engaged in full time care for people in any of the above groups.
If you are interested in joining the Home Library Service please contact Natalie ph: (02) 6333 6281