The NSW Education Standards Board offers useful information including HSC Timetables for 2019, guides for students and teachers.
It also contains information regarding minimum standards for students sitting HSC in 2020
State Library NSW offers a guide to free programs and resources that will help students to get the most out of the Library's collections and resources.
Smart research for HSC students online session
The current learning environment is particularly challenging for HSC students. Specialist librarians at State Library NSW have put together a series of online workshops that will help students find the right tools, manage citations, recognise the best quality information sources and most importantly save valuable time. Sessions will be offered via Zoom and topics covered are:
• Finding the right sources online: 21 May 4.30–5 pm
• Getting better results from your searches: 28 May 4.30–5 pm
• Better searching with online resources: 4 June 4.30–5 pm
• Citing your work and avoiding plagiarism: 11 June 4.30–5 pm
• Essential Library resources for your research and study: 18 June 4.30–5 pm.
Welcome to the CSU HSC Library Resource Guide for Senior Secondary Students.
This guide will offer resources, information and advice, that will help during preparation for your HSC