Community members are able to attend Council meetings subject to Public Health Orders and being able to meet the entry requirements . Public forum is held at Ordinary Council meetings and Council has COVID safe process in place.
COVID-19 Conditions of entry Bathurst Regional Council meetings:
Visitors are not permitted to enter the BRC Council meeting if they:
- Are experiencing any flu-like symptoms (sore throat, runny nose, persistent cough shortness of breath, fever);
- Have been in close contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19 (during the period of time in which the virus is contagious) and have been requested to self-isolate;
- Are required to isolate because of NSW Health directions.
Visitors must also be willing to:
- Maintain good hand hygiene;
- Maintain good respiratory hygiene;
- Maintain social distancing measures with response to other visitors and staff.
Please refer to the Council Business Papers and Minutes Current link below to access past and current Business Papers.
- Ordinary Council Meeting - 6.00pm Wednesday 18 May 2022
- Ordinary Council Meeting - 6.00pm Wednesday 15 June 2022
- Ordinary Council Meeting - 6.00pm Wednesday 20 July 2022
Members of the public are invited to attend all Ordinary Council Meetings, Policy Committee Meetings and some Committee Meetings (subject to the right of Council and Committees, pursuant to Section 10A(2) of the Local Government Act 1993 to resolve to exclude the public during consideration of a particular item or items on the business paper). Meetings are live streamed on Council’s You Tube Channel, with previous meetings also available for viewing. For further information on Live Streaming click here.
At the commencement of the Ordinary Council meeting, members of the public are invited to address Council during public forum. Public forum is scheduled to commence at 6.00 pm and conclude at 6.15 pm or at the completion of questions.
Council provides access to the reports presented to Council, at Ordinary, Extraordinary and Policy Committee Meetings, except for Confidential items.
To view electronic copies of Council Business Papers and Minutes from January 2010 to current visit Council Business Papers and Minutes Current.
Note: If you are having difficulty opening attachments for the business paper or minutes using a tablet, iPad or phone hold pdf icon down until a menu appears then open pdf in new tab.
To view electronic copies of Council Business Papers and Minutes up to December 2009 visit Council Business Papers and Minutes Previous.