Sustainable Living Expo
Saturday 25 March
WHEN: 8am - 12pm
WHERE: Bathurst Showground
Cost: Gold coin donation to gain access to both the Expo and Farmers Markets
The Sustainable Living Expo is a Bathurst Regional Council event, held in conjunction with the Bathurst Farmer's Markets, that provides information about sustainable living, including waste and recycling, water conservation, green design and construction, solar power, gardening and wildlife.
The Expo features a variety of stalls by local businesses and environmental groups, and for the first time in 2023, second-hand stalls.
The highlight for 2023 will be a Sustainability Quiz hosted by Family Feud's Grant Denyer. So brush up on your sustainability knowledge and come along for a fun day learning about how we can all live more sustainably.
The day will also include:
• Panel disussions with local sustainability experts
• Australian Wildlife Displays
• 2023 Waste 2 Art exhibition
Stalls are available for:
• Exhibitors (no products for sale) – For businesses wishing to exhibit/display/demonstrate their products and/or services. Sustainable products/services only.
• Market Stalls
• Second Hand Stalls – Second hand and pre-loved items only.
THE SELLING OF FOOD PRODUCTS IS NOT PERMITTED
2023 Sustainable Living Week Events & Activities
The 2023 Sustainable Living Week will run from Sunday 19th March to Saturday 25th March.
Friday 17 March
Sunday 19 March
Exhibition open Friday 24 to Sunday 26 March
To keep up to date with this event and other green activities, events and tips follow Sustainable Bathurst and Bathurst Regional Council on Facebook.