Bathurst Regional Council is providing another opportunity for funding to assist local businesses improve security for their business premises and adjacent public spaces in the Bathurst Regional Council Local Government Area (LGA).
Businesses within the Bathurst LGA are now able to apply for funding for the purchase and installation of closed circuit television (CCTV) cameras up to a maximum of $500 on a dollar for dollar basis.
Projects must be completed within the current 2019/2020 financial year to be eligible to apply for a grant.
Applications must meet the following criteria:
- Specifications, quality and source of equipment.
- Surveillance equipment to be registered with Bathurst Police.
- Completion of installation within 90 days of approval.
- Information supporting and addressing the need for CCTV in the business location.
- Potential for coverage of the public space adjacent to the premises.
Should you require any further information or a hard copy of the Application Form or Final Report Form, please contact Council’s Cultural & Community Services Department on 6333 6523.
The 2019/2020 Bathurst CCTV Funding Program is currently open and accepting applications, with a closing date of Friday 16 August 2019.
The 2019/2020 Bathurst CCTV Funding Program Application Form can be downloaded here.
The 2019/2020 Bathurst CCTV Funding Program Final Report Form can be downloaded here.
The 2019/2020 Bathurst CCTV Funding Program Timeline can be accessed here.