The Kelso Community Hub (KCH) aims to increase community access to specialised health, education, information and recreational services.
Community members can access a range of programs and services available at the KCH including health clinics, housing programs, food hampers, a jobseeking program and special events.
The KCH features a range of outdoor facilities, including a newly refurbished outdoor recreational area. The KCH also features a sporting field and basketball court.
The KCH's hall, kitchen, multi-purpose room and two consultation rooms are available for hire. Kelso Community Hub is located at 24 Bonnor Street.
Current services provided from the Hub include:
- Child and Family Health Clinic – Wednesday 10am to 12pm
- Sexual Health Clinic – Thursday (fortnightly) 8.30am to 1.30pm
- JobLink Plus - Tuesday (fortnightly) 1pm - 4.30pm
- Generocity Church hampers - 3rd Wednesday of the month - 12.30pm - 1.30pm
- Bathurst Library van visit - monthly - 4th Tuesday of the month - after school
- Creative Community Concepts - Tuesday afternoons 4pm - 6pm outdoor sporting activities, during school terms.
- Birribee Housing - Mondays (fortnightly) and every Friday from 10am - 2pm
- Various events are held on an intermittent basis, including cultural programs and sporting events.
For enquiries and further details, please phone (02) 6331 2407.