Bathurst Regional Council is providing another opportunity for funding to assist local businesses improve security for their business premises and adjacent public spaces in the Bathurst Regional Council Local Government Area (LGA).
Businesses within the Bathurst LGA are now able to apply for funding for the purchase and installation of closed circuit television (CCTV) cameras up to a maximum of $500 on a dollar for dollar basis.
Projects must be completed within the current 2018/2019 financial year to be eligible to apply for a grant.
Applications must meet the following criteria:
- Specifications, quality and source of equipment.
- Surveillance equipment to be registered with Bathurst Police.
- Completion of installation within 90 days of approval.
- Information supporting and addressing the need for CCTV in the business location.
- Potential for coverage of the public space adjacent to the premises.
Should you require any further information please contact Council’s Cultural & Community Services Department on 6333 6523.
The CCTV Funding Program for 2018/2019 - Round 2 is now open, with applications closing on Friday 18 January 2019.
Application Form can be accessed here.