Contract for Certification


Principal Certifying Authority (PCA)

Council encourages you to appoint it as your PCA. The role of PCA, carried out by Council's building surveyors, is to determine your Construction Certificate application or Complying Development Certificate application, undertake all relevant inspections of the building work, and determine your Occupation Certificate application.

To appoint Council as your PCA you need only complete the Agreement for the Performance of Certification Work application form.