Outstanding Notices

An Outstanding Notice Certificate outlines whether any outstanding notices or orders have been issued by Council in respect of land within the Council's area.

An outstanding notice or order can be for a number of things including, an overgrown block, incomplete developments or perhaps illegal building works.

There are two different types of Outstanding Notice Certificates being:

Any person can apply to Council for an Outstanding Notice Certificate in respect of any land within the Council area.

You can apply for an Outstanding Notices Certificate by completing the application form.  The schedule of fees is provided on the form.