NOTICE TO PROSPECTIVE TENDERERS - Tenderlink
Bathurst Regional Council has changed the way it advertises Requests for Quotations (RFQs), Requests for Tenders (RFTs) and Expressions of Interest (EOIs) by moving into a fully electronic environment.
Council places notifications and receives responses to RFQs, RFTs and EOIs electronically through this portal at no cost.
The Benefits for Suppliers
• Convenience: You will be able to download documents instantly online at no cost.
• Cost Savings: Responses will be electronically uploaded in electronic tender boxes, removing printing, courier and delivery costs.
• Security: You will never miss a Bathurst Regional Council opportunity important to your business.
How to Register with Tenderlink
1. Visit www.tenderlink.com/bathurst.
2. Select the registration tab and enter your email address to create your unique supplier profile.
Once complete, you will receive instant confirmation of your registration.
If you require assistance to register, please contact the Tenderlink.com Help Desk [details on the site], or call 1800 233 533.
Hard copies of Tender Documents may still be obtained from Council. A non-refundable document fee may be charged, if applicable.
Tenders - Expressions of interest that are not in the tenderlink system will have instructions published in their specific advertisements for details of how to make a submission.
QUOTATION NUMBER 37.00576
Bathurst Regional Council is seeking quotations from suitably qualified persons/organisations to undertake an independent quality assurance review of the shared internal audit function of Bathurst, Orange and Dubbo councils.
CONCRETE REPAIRS TO SEWER PUMP STATION NUMBER 1 ROOF
Bathurst Regional Council invites quotations from suitably qualified contractors to undertake the repairs to the concrete roof of Sewer Pump Station Number 1 at the Bathurst Showgrounds.